Description
- Position Type: Full-time
- Experience: 0 - 5
- Salary Range: 20,000 - 25,000
Respected Employers,
At first I would like to describe about my current job, I am presently employed at Environmental Care and Engineering Services (Service providing company at Dalda Foods Pvt. Ltd.) as A/C Technician, My salary is 15,000, I required more then the present salary. Secondly I don’t like door to door selling, I shall work with management, marketing, or clerical staff. You will find me an honest, diligent and hard working
I hope some vacancies are lying empty under your kind control, if you give me a chance to work, I will prove myself worthy of the same level that you required, so please give me a chance according to my CV.Thanking you
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:-
1.MBA from Virtual University of Pakistan. Presently in 2nd semester, which will be complete in 2012?
2. BA from Karachi University in Economics in 2nd Division.
3. D.A.E in Refrigeration & Air Condition from G.P.I. Lyari in 1st Division.
4.Matriculation (Science) from Board of Secondary Education Karachi
SPECIALITY COURSES :-
1.MS Office Certificate course
2.Hardware maintenance Certificate course
EXPERIENCE:
1.Two year Working experience as Helper for Ref.& A/C in A-One Refrigeration Shadman Town Karachi from 2002 to 2004
2.Two year Working experience as A/C Assistant Technician in Shareef Engineering Orangi Town Karachi from 2004 to 2006
3.Two year Working experience as A/C Technician in E.C.E.S (Dalda Foods Pvt. Ltd) F.33 Site Karachi from 2009 to Present
1.MBA from Virtual University of Pakistan. Presently in 2nd semester, which will be complete in 2012?
2. BA from Karachi University in Economics in 2nd Division.
3. D.A.E in Refrigeration & Air Condition from G.P.I. Lyari in 1st Division.
4.Matriculation (Science) from Board of Secondary Education Karachi
SPECIALITY COURSES :-
1.MS Office Certificate course
2.Hardware maintenance Certificate course
EXPERIENCE:
1.Two year Working experience as Helper for Ref.& A/C in A-One Refrigeration Shadman Town Karachi from 2002 to 2004
2.Two year Working experience as A/C Assistant Technician in Shareef Engineering Orangi Town Karachi from 2004 to 2006
3.Two year Working experience as A/C Technician in E.C.E.S (Dalda Foods Pvt. Ltd) F.33 Site Karachi from 2009 to Present
0 comments:
Post a Comment